Processworks is a premier provider of Consulting, Training, Conferences, Tools and Appraisals services in the areas of Software Testing, Project Management, Process Engineering and Business Analysis.
Formed in 2004 and operating across the Asia Pacific region, Processworks has offices in Singapore; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; and at Bangalore, India. Processworks performs assignments across the globe and strives to offer customers with innovative and quality services.
Processworks is a SEI Partner for CMMI Product Suite and is a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P) for Project Management Institute (PMI). More information of Processworks may be seen at www.processworksgroup.com
On Software Testing, Processworks offers a suite of generic training courses as well as a number of courses programs leading to individual level certification. Some of the popular testing offerings from Processworks include ISEB Foundation and Intermediate Certification Courses, and training programs on Software Testing Techniques, Requirements Based Testing, Writing Test plans etc.
Processworks brings a track record of organizing immensely conferences on Software Testing, Software Process Engineering and on Project Management across Singapore and Malaysia.
Prior to this conference, Processworks has organized the following conferences:
- Asia Pacific Project Management Conference in Kuala Lumpur in April 2009
- Software Process Engineering Conference in Singapore in August 2008
- Asia Pacific Software Testing Conference in Kuala Lumpur in February 2008
- Asia Pacific Software Testing Conference in Singapore in March 2007
- Software Engineering Conference at Kuala Lumpur in August 2005
- Software Engineering Conference at Singapore in March 2005
More information of the above conferences and the individual microsites can be seen at http://www.processworksgroup.com/_page_content.php?refID=51&menuID=